Our team is seeking an editorial and social media intern to support our growing workload.
The intern will be responsible for:
• following the latest developments in the publishing and content industries
• helping to expand our social media presence and networks
• performing a range of research and administrative tasks
To fill this role, we are looking for a can-do college or graduate student with:
• excellent writing and research skills
• an aptitude for social media
• strong interest in learning about the craft and business of content creation
• at least one prior internship in publishing, media, or PR
We will be asking the intern to work 12–16 hours a week, days and times negotiable, for the rest of the semester (and possibly beyond).
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2008 Gotham Ghostwriters, All rights reserved.